March 8, 2011
Too soon to give up??
Today hasn't been the best of days for me as well as my classmates. To some they would say its no problem because its a general thing but for others it was a low blow because no one was expecting things to take a turn this bad. As i sat in class i just kept hearing a voice saying i should give up while deep within my heart i felt it wont be fair because God said we should trust and believe Him in all things, whether good or bad (and this is a perfect example of a bad situation). Honestly i wasn't expecting this. I was hoping things would turn out good amidst all that was going on because of the effort i put in (since i have never put so much effort into it) and hoping and praying it would yield results but then again i was wrong. I know things would turn around someday by then again i don't know when. Just hoping and praying that God makes it so in His time. His word even says in Joshua 1:5 "No one would be able to stand up against you all the days of your life. As i was with Moses, so I will be with you, I will never leave you nor forsake you". I know this is a test of faith and I'm not going to back down and I know everything happens for a reason. This reason I do not know but one thing is for sure i wont give up anytime soon. Soo help me God.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment